• Manage accounts receivable: send out friendly payment reminders, personal contact with our customers, daily management of outstanding amounts and clients lists;
• Prepare automatic debits;
• Assemble monthly reports;
• Check and coordinate invoicing details in Salesforce;
• Check invoice issues with other departments for a quick resolution;
• Answer questions of tenants and members concerning invoices via telephone and email;
• General administration activities and support with other financial proceedings;
• Attend team meetings as requested.
• Working experience in a similar job of minimal 5 years preferably in hospitality or retail environment;
• Relevant education in financial administration on MBO (+) level;
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
• Experience with Salesforce and Twinfield has a pre;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office, specifically Excel;
• You must be able to work in a very fast paced environment and adapt to changes easily;
• Work independently and also as a contributing team member;
• Customer focused and correct communications skills are a must;
• Accurate working skills, able to prioritize workload and multitask talent.
• An entrepreneurial, dynamic work culture and an innovative concept;
• Excellent compensation;
• Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week;
• Real good coffee
• Based in Amsterdam, but possibility to work from other locations occasionally.